Trainee for online marketing (m/f)
What will you do?
- - Supporting development and implementation of online marketing concepts at Steel Vintage Bikes
- - Supporting further development of SEM and SEO procedures for the online presence steel-vintage.com and other information websites.
- - Evaluating our web analytics information and developing concepts of optimization.
What do we expect?
- - You're a graduate in marketing, mathematics, physics, computer science or other natural sciences and you want to gather first experience in practical oriented online marketing.
- - You have basic experience in graphic design (Corel Draw or Photoshop) and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- - You are passionate about the internet and everything around it.
- - You have strong analytical skills and you are up to learn new things.
- - You are always on time, dependable, motivated and can work well on your own responsibility.
- - You are passionate about cycling and bikes.
- - Your English is very good.
What do we offer?
- - Valuable and practical oriented experience in online marketing.
- - Responsibility and possibilites for shaping a young start-up business.
- - Fast and efficient knowledge transfer as well as assistance by our international team.
- - Flexible timing and variable length of the practical training.
- - An attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
- - Fair salary
Are you interested?
- Send us your application with a CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Trainee online marketing (m/f)".